My Friday’s blog theme will be a compilation of the Top 10 things I surfed on the net. I’m on the web a lot, so let’s hope I make it to 10. Otherwise, I’m going to have to rethink all my web time. Nahh-that will never happen.
I’m a web junkie!
- Becoming a No’Pooer? I read this article on Monday and was immediately intrigued. I have a mostly straight hair because I do have a slight, very slight wave to it. I used to have really long hair, but decided to chop some of it off when it’d take me 10+minutes just to comb it – yay highlites! It’s doing much better now and I usually try to wash it every other day when the workout schedule permits. When I do cardio, I must wash my hair! So this week I tried going the No’Poo route and the results were… mixed at best. I'll probably do another post next week just on my experiences with trying to find a homemade dry shampoo!
- Wow, can you imagine watching 34 hours of TV per week? According to this article, that was the average in 2010. Unreal, that is more than a day parked in front of that TV. Imagine what you could do with 34 extra hours? I’m a big TV junkie as well, but even I have my limits. I try to cap it at around 2 hrs a day, plus a movie on the weekends but this definitely sheds new light and maybe I should reconsider how many hours I spend watching that hypnotizing tube.
- Grocery store shopping made simple - at Carrots 'n Cake, she gave some good ideas that I’m going to try. One of them is to go during the middle of the week in the evening hours. I’m not sure exactly when I would do it, maybe Wednesdays? I have this whole excel app that I use, but I may switch to this template - feel free to use it if you'd like to try along with me!
- “French fries are the devil”. I totally agree! Hilarious :D
- Since Baby Brielle joined us, I’m more of a homebody – it’s the truth people. There are many reasons, she’s so little and I don’t want to expose her to too many places. I’m also breastfeeding and that usually gives us a 2-3 hour window where we can go out without having to feed her in public, which is not my cup of tea. I usually head for the bathroom, partly cause I’m embarrassed and partly cause I think my Hubby is too. However, I may have to rethink that cause of this article. I may have to use some of the advice in this article the next time we venture out. My favorite line was: “the Health Department is against serving food there as well”!
- This is Bananas! Can you imagine a year without bananas? I sure can’t, I do hope those scientists are able to engineer a stronger one cause bananas have to be one of my favorite fruits!!!
- Homemade ice cream??? Could it be??? This is definitely on my to-do list!!!
That was my list of interesting stuff for today, now it's time to go watch some Aggie Football!!!