Added Sugar: 30g
As I sit here, I can't believe how much we crammed into one tiny little weekend. I'm tired just thinking about it.
- Truck’s check engine light turned on. Tried to drop off the truck before the check engine light turned off (gas cap wasn't tight enough).
- 1st Gymboree class for Brielle :)
- Drove to Las Cruces (RC forgot a book he just HAD to have to study for a test that is more than 1+ years away - yes, he is that type ;)
- Celebrated our 2nd year wedding anniversary at the Double Eagle, the restaurant where we had our reception. My how things have changed in two years.
- Got some milk chocolate covered nutter butter from The Chocolate Lady - ‘twas AMAZING!
- Breakfast with the parents :) the next day
- Marathon grocery shopping with a baby (never again on a Sunday!)
- Baby food making (sweet potato cubes)
- Marathon veggie roasting session (for the salad case :)
- Baking breakfast muffins (recipe to come :)
- Laundry :(
- Clean up kitchen after my above-mentioned roasting festival!
I didn’t stop until 8:30 and I had to ask RC to pick up dinner tonight because I needed a break from the weekend!
Luckily, I was feeling in a running mood and just had to get a workout in. The bad news, I think I may have a case of sciatica. The horror!
I woke up with lower back pain, but didn’t think too much of it. During the run, my right leg began to feel a little “funny” for lack of a better description. It’s feeling better now, not bad but not normal.
I think it was the Insanity videos last week. They may be too high impact for me and my back, so I’m staying away for them until I feel better. I’ll also be adding more yoga and if things don’t get normal after a couple of weeks, off to the doctor I go :(
Have you ever had any lower back pain? Isn’t getting older fun?
Hope you had a good Monday :)
Ha ha! Almost forgot the week’s salad case:
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 1/2 c brussel sprouts
- 2 slices eggplant
- 2 slices zucchini
- 2 slices sweet potato
- 1/4 c walnuts
- sprinkling of cheese
Yum. Yum. Yum!