Who would have thought that going to bed at 10:30 would result in me actually hearing my alarm this morning! What a revelation :)
It was a good "schweaty" workout plus I got a dose of this:
Doggie envy! Dulci got a raw hide while I got worked out because she's a little OCD. She likes to lick her paws otherwise and that drives me up the wall! Do your pets do anything that annoys you?
I had planned on making some carrot cake burritos this week, but the bananas weren't ripe enough :(
What's a girl to do? I know, raid your pantry and make some Pumpkin Pie Burritos!
I'm lovin' this theme!
Here are the magical ingredients, which makes 3 servings:
- Libby's - 100% Pure Pumpkin, 1 1/2 cup
- Sun-Maid - Natural California Raisins, 3/8 Cup (40 g)
- Raw Almonds - Almonds, 45 almonds
- Great Value - Pitted Prunes, 1/4 cup (40g)
- Bob's Red Mill - Chia Seed, 2 Tbsp
- Mission Tortillas Plus! - Multi Grain Wrap, 3 tortilla
- Pumpkin Pie spice - as much as your heart desires!
- Puree the pumpkin and prunes
- Add all the ingredients
- Wrap, refrigerate over night and enjoy :)
The rest of the day was a good one, too. My parents came over for some playtime with the BB - I love watching them together!
I also got to pick up some of this:
I went to an International market and just walked the isles. I wanted to try something new, but as much as I love eggplant - I'm not sure about pickled eggplant salad. Would you try it?
Instead, I tried this Armella Spreadable Tahini and it was Derkilicious! Seriously, it was on the same level as Nutella! RC said it reminded him of cupcake frosting! Cupcake frosting - that good!
The nutritional info is kind of blury, but 1/8 of this jar is about 250 calories. Not Nutella bad - but could be very dangerous!
What's your favorite international pantry item that you've tried?