Ha, does this sound vaguely familiar?
Note to self: use BB's nap times wisely!
Seriously, when will I learn? I opted to read (then nap) during my BB's nap time yesterday. MISTAKE!
I had to:
- Cook Dinner (yummy)
- Pack up lentil leftovers (work)
- Roast brussel sprouts/carrots (work)
- Roast butternut squash for tonight (work)
- Roast pecans/almonds (over-roasted both!)
- Bake the Mango Breakfast Bake (work)
- Roast coffee beans in the popcorn popper because RC likes it better that way! (work)
- Pack salad cases (work)
- Pack breakfast bakes (work)
- Clean up all said dishes (yuck yuck yuck - work)
- Wipe down all the counters (work)
On a good note, I really enjoyed last night's dinner!
Lentils + Potatoes + Cheese
- 3 russet potatoes, cubed
- 1 onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 2-3 cups cooked lentils
- 3 handfuls spinach
- 1/2 bar cream cheese
- 4 slices muenster cheese
- rosemary + garlic seasoning, salt, pepper
- sautee potates, onions and bell pepper in some olive oil.
- stir and cook potatoes until tender (~15 min)
- add lentils and some lentil stock or water and stir
- add a sprinkling of your favorite seasoning
- add spinach and stir until wilted
- add cream cheese stir
- stir in muenster cheese
On a good note, RC and I will be signing up for this race this year:
Should be fun, + or - the wind factor!
Have you signed up for any races lately?