- Sunday Setup
- Pre-cut veggies for the entire week or plan ahead for tomorrow's dinner.
- The following held up well: potatoes, rutabaga, onions, eggplant, squash, brocolli, asparagus, peppers.
- Only pre-cut if you plan on using them within a couple of days: tomatoes
- Make breakfast bakes/burritos that you can grab-n-go each morning.
- Make Salad Cases for your weekly lunches
- Have a veggie-chopping station - mine is a cutting board directly in front of my fridge and on top of my sliding garbage can.
- Organize your kitchen to minimize time putting away clean dishes!
- Plan your menus each week, print them out and store them along with the shopping list for future use.
- Have a vinegar + water spray bottle - it works wonders to clean things naturally.
- Have a set of wash cloths where you can use one daily in stead of paper towels. Wash and use the sterilize setting once a week.
- Do one load of laundry per night. Hang dry any clothes that don't need to be ironed; only dry those clothes that need to be ironed.
- Try to clump sets of clothes that are used together (workout gear/baby pajamas + next day's clothing/work outfits)
- Use a task list (like producteev.com) to organize those maintenance tasks you often forget until it's too late (clean the fridge/drain water filter/clean oven)
- Save a draft message in you email account with all the credit card contact information in case you should loose your purse.
- If you're trying to save $$$, for any online purchases that you don't NEED, move that balance directly from your checking to your savings account!